Monday, February 4, 2008

Vote for Mitt Romney!

I have been trying to think of what I can do to help Mitt Romney win on Super Tuesday, so I decided to let eveyone in the blogging world (I'm sure everyone in the blogging world reads my posts) know that they should vote for Mitt!



Anyone that is a true conservative cannot vote for John McCain because he is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Getting together with Edward Kennedy on an immigration package? Come on. How conservative could that possibly be? He calls it stepping across the aisle. I call it being who he is - a liberal! And campaign finance reform? What genius thought up that little piece of legislation? Can we say taking away our first amendment rights? Not being able to mention a candidate's name during the last few days and months before an election can hardly be called freedom of speech.

And John McCain is so insufferably arrogant and egotistical! During the last debate, he must have said "I'm proud" at least 25 times. He has been gathering endorsements from everyone he possibly can - not that I blame him for that because it does seem to hold a lot of sway with people, but can't people figure out that an endorsement is a deal made with John McCain and the other party with the intent of having a political or other favor granted in the future? John McCain is going to be owing quite a few favors after this election. There are endorsement deals made. It is not a free thing. Other candidates do this too of course, but John McCain is shopping right now and is falling over himself with glee that he has so many endorsments. He also thinks he is untouchable because of his war experience. I am grateful that he served our country and it is too bad that he was a POW, but enough already! Its not like it didn't happen to other people too. It was so many years ago, and he is a different person than he was back then. He really hasn't had any real leadership position since then where he was actually leading anything. Legislating is definately not leading.



Mitt Romney on the other hand, has been really leading organizations and government during his whole career. He is eloquent and handles himself like a President should. His temperament is in direct contrast to John McCain's anger management problems and whole persona. I think that Mitt is able to get our country out of the economic problems we face, that he will clear out a lot of the bureaucracy that tangles up our government now, and that he will deal with the war on terror in a way that will keep the United States safe. He does not underestimate that threat. He will appoint Supreme Court Judges that will protect the Constitution and listen to the advice of his advisors but make decisions himself. I think it is time to do what the Founding Fathers intended the American people to do when they go to vote. Vote for the good man. The one that will do the right thing. I hope everyone will join me in voting for Mitt Romney tomorrow (I actually already voted by mail in ballot, but you get the idea).

5 comments:

Winghunter said...

Your research has left you uninformed;

Candidate Research - Know Who You're Voting For ( The Easy Way ) http://tinyurl.com/2sowta


We will make Willard tow the conservative line for four years for he's as malleable as a piece of tin foil and could revert back to running to the left of Ted Kennedy or attempt another permanent ban on a long list of firearms.

We will elect this clown simply because there is no conservative in the race and he's not prone to dictate like the other two stooges.

Once you've studied you will realize what I say is entirely true.

Andrea M. said...

I don't agree with you, but you are entitled to your opinion. What a great country we live in!

Maria said...

Go Mitt! Good info Andrea. Thanks.

Andrea said...

This is Andrea Golding...I see another Andrea posted on your blog so I wanted to make that clear. And I DO agree with you and think it's great your letting your voice be heard! Go Mitt!

Brad and Whitney said...

Well-stated Andrea! I'm disappointed that Mitt has pulled out of the race, but I think it shows his character--very different from Huckabee who should have pulled out LONG ago! He and McCain are so conniving!