Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kathryn's Blessing

Kathryn was blessed on Sunday, March 30. She wore my dad's special Christening Dress. My grandpa's mother made the Christening Dress for her children, and she died 10 days after my grandpa was born. My grandpa was christened in it, my dad was christened in it, I was blessed in it, and Rebecca and Kathryn were also blessed in it. Anson was blessed in a boy outfit that his Grandma Margaret made. It was a special blessing, though it seemed a bit shorter than Rebecca and Anson's. Aaron's parents, James, Thomas, and Jonathan and his family came to the blessing. My parents, Erica, Dana, Seth, and Conner came to the blessing too. Aaron, Larry, Jonathan, James, Kim, and Bishop Lannon were in the circle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sad I missed last sunday! How wonderful for your family.

Claydens said...

she is so sweet you guys! I can't believe you have 3 kids! When we moved to Denver you had just had your 1st, man how time flies!

Andrea said...

That really is so special. I also wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your testimony...thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

hey nice blog! how are you guys doing?