Aaron is really good about taking me out on dates. In fact, if I don't get my one on one time with him, I get a little crabby (ok, a lot crabby). These are pictures of when Aaron took me to Rockin' R Ranch about a week before Katie was born, and to Singin' in the Rain at Hale Center Theater about a month and a half after she was born. The flash reflected a screen on the other wall.
This is a picture of us at a mexican restaurant in Phoenix. We went out to lunch with Aaron's family to celebrate Margaret's, Christina's, and James' birthdays.
Aaron is the best dad and husband. He comes home after a long day of work or missionary service (he is the ward mission leader) and just wants to play with the kids and spend time with me. He takes Rebecca on special daddy daughter dates (after she fills up her nice jar with rocks), wrestles with Anson, cuddles Katie, and helps me pick up the house. He is the best swing pusher, my little pony player, and chapter book reader. We are so lucky to have Aaron.

4 comments:
I loved learning all these things about your family...you need to do one about yourself now!
I am so glad you updated your blog :) I love blogging! Your family is so sweet. I thought about you last week and I meant to call. I hope to talk to you soon :)
You are such a sweet wife. Kathryn is so delicate looking...very adorable.
That is so sweet Aaron takes you on dates so often! What a cute family:)
Post a Comment