Thursday, June 19, 2008

Memories

Story Time...So, my friends did this on their blogs and I thought it was cute... so here we go.Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I remember one of the first Sunday's we had in the ward we sat behind your family in church. All I could think was that my kids were nuts compared to your cute little family. They were being so good and I was just sure we looked like a NUTTY family!

Anonymous said...

I remember meeting your family for the first time at church. You all were so nice and kind to me. I must have seemed so lost in that church :) I will never forget how your kindness and welcoming towards me made me feel. I also remember a time having you over for dinner. Your kids were so cute playing with the chevron cars, and kathrine slept the whole time in the papasan swing. Good memories we really should have you over agian though :)

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Sister Manning...

Your comment about the babysitting really made my day :). It's a hard task to have him as a brother and I know that that is the problem with a lot of the people in our ward. And honestly I really don't mind. I know that william is going to be an obsicle in my life that I am going to have to overcome some way... whether it is now or later. Also with that I think that Becca is warming up to William. That day that they were in the chapel she really seemed happy to me... but I don't know her as well. I think that they are coming to better terms. I hope you understand everything that I am saying. Thanks and I appreciate all that your family contributes to our lives.

Katie R

Heather said...

Hey Andrea! I have so many memories, it's hard to choose! There are tons of MYC memories, for sure. We were so young! I remember singing "California Girls," and weren't you one of the girls who had to walk across the stage and act all cute? ha ha! I also remember dancing to Grease at your birthday party - 16th I think :) Good times! I hope things are going well, we need to get together one of these days!!!

Janelle said...

I will always remember meeting you in the mother's room on my first day in our ward. I was hoping that no one was going to be in there, but luckily you were there to make my day a little brighter. It was so easy to talk to you and not feel like I was being judged in any way. You are so great and I am glad that I have been able to meet you!

Shalise said...

I remember when we were the two Arizona girls at BYU and we were always freezing...especially you! I have the funniest pictures of you wearing gloves and socks all wrapped up in a blanket while you study. And I remember you drying your hair and drying and drying and drying. I wish I had that patience for getting ready now! What a fun roomie!