We decided to build a fort in our family room at the end of August. Using the treadmill as the main center building block, we used cushions and sheets to build quite a big fort. You could crawl all the way around the treadmill. The kids helped by getting the cushions off of the couches in the living room, bringing them into the family room, and then getting under foot as they tried to "help" build it. It was a lot of fun.
I Do Now
1 week ago

2 comments:
You and Aaron are the best parents. I LOVE reading about all the fun things that you do with your kids.
About the bookshelf from my Dad that was in Tate's room... I still have it. I'm still trying to part with it because I really don't need it anymore. I'm not sure if you have a need for it, but if you do then you can totally have it. Just let me know soon if you want it.
Good times! I always loved building forts with my Dad:) How sweet!
Post a Comment