Well I'm up way too late tonight. It is 11:16 by the clock on my computer. I'm excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am running in the Turkey Trot Fun Run in Mesa. I'm only doing the 2 mile one. Better than nothing though! We're having Thanksgiving with my family this year. I made homemade pumpkin and apple pies earlier tonight. They look good- hopefully they will taste good too!
Aaron was in an accident this morning. He was driving my car (he couldn't find his keys this morning) to the pool at CAC when a driver came the other way and swerved out of control. Aaron tried to get out of the way, but couldn't. He was hit on the back driver's side. It blew the back tire and all of the airbags deployed. Luckily we have pretty good insurance (if you want the name of our Allstate agent, I'd be happy to recommend him to you). The whole thing will only cost $300. Aaron is excited because they didn't have a car big enough for 2 boosters and a car seat at Enterprise, so they gave us a truck with a double cab instead. He has graciously allowed me to use his 4Runner so he can have some fun with the truck. I'm really not a fan of trucks because I'm always scared something will be stolen from the back. You also can't put stuff back there when it rains (unless you cover up with a tarp, and who wants to go through all of that trouble in the rain?). So we pretty much will never have a truck of our own again unless something happens to seriously change my mind about it. Anyway, so Rebecca had music class this morning too. My friend was kind enough to let me borrow her car to get there.
We just got back from a great trip to San Carlos, Mexico with some friends from our ward. I haven't downloaded pictures yet. We left Rebecca and Anson with our friends the Gardners and took Katie with us. She was pretty good except for the 1/2 hour naps. They were just WAY too short. She slept well at night though. We had a perfect view of the ocean from our condo and there were gorgeous sunsets every night (except one when it was too cloudy). We went to a street market in the nearby town of Guaymas, ran on the beach, Aaron swam in the ocean (there were little fish that nipped on him, so I just watched the ocean from the safety of the beach), ate Mexican candy (dulce de leche and coconut candy - yummy!), played many a round of Scum - I even was President for a few rounds! Go Me! (I was even more excited because the first night I played I was TERRIBLE!) It was very relaxing and we got a lot of reading done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Becca did tell us while she was over that dad had to sell his truck because mom didn't like it.
But all you got to do is get one of these (http://www.snugtop.com) and then you have a giant trunk AND a truck. I love mine.
Holy cow Andrea, we feel so bad for Aaron. Tell him if he ever wants to come in to Jeff's office (Verve Chiropractic) that the hours are M-F 8-6. Family gets a great deal:) So sorry that all of this happened to you guys.
Post a Comment