Monday, August 24, 2009

Doctor Appointment

I went to the Dr. again today for another ultrasound and check-up. 10 days ago (Friday, Aug. 14) Spencer supposedly weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz., and today he supposedly weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. So we're on track for a 9 1/2 lb. baby apparently. I have some excess fluid which is attributed to the largeness of the baby. Kind of seems weird that there would be extra fluid. You would think that there wasn't room for it? Everything else looks really good.

I'm really just hoping to have the baby before the 11th. Who wants to have a baby on September 11 anymore? I'm not too keen on the 13th either - as in Friday the 13th. It doesn't happen to be a Friday this year, but I'm sure it will come around at some point. So the 10th or before that is what I'm aiming for.

But not too close to August either. Our anniversary is this Friday, August 28, so I don't want the two dates too close together either. I'm pretty hard to please, huh?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love it! 9 lb babies are the best, ha ha :) Josh's birthday is 9/11 and he just keeps hoping that one day they will make it a holiday where he gets off work! Good luck, and I hope your baby comes one the perfect day!