Aaron ran his second 1/2 Marathon in Flagstaff in August. His first 1/2 Marathon was in Sedona in February of this year. I have to say that he did much better after this 1/2 marathon than the first one. After the 1/2 marathon in Sedona, his body was kind of in shock or something from so much running, and he was really exhausted. This time he just seemed to take it in stride. Aside from some foot aches from pounding the ground, he was just fine afterwards.
Aaron also did a Reverse Order Sprint Triathlon in Anthem last weekend with his friend Robert. That was 4 days after I had Spencer, so I didn't witness it. Aaron's parents took Rebecca and Anson and took some pictures which I need to get developed soon.
Next Event: Open Water swim in one of the lakes here in AZ. I'm not sure how far he swims or which lake. Swimming is his best event, so I'm sure he will do well.
2 comments:
Wow Aaron is doing so good at keeping in shape! I need to get my lazy bum up and running after I have this baby:) Your baby is so cute! I'm so impressed you did the birth all natural, and he was a big boy! Go girl:)
you guys need to email us when aaron is doing an event. the odds of one of us rogers being there is very high. the rogers boys are triathlon freaks.
Post a Comment