If October was all about being on the move, November is all about enduring (for me anyway). In October I literally moved everything in my whole house, I got up and down in the middle of the night, and drove up to the valley a LOT.
Now it seems like I'm just trying to endure this month of November. Enduring through the weeklong sickness of Katie and Anson. Enduring the packing boxes being all over my house. Enduring this new sickness of Spencer's (he threw up at Maria's house yesterday!), and enduring Spencer's cries in the middle of the night (only if it is before 4:30 AM and if he is not sick - I do bend rules for sick babies!).
Hopefully we can move on from this "enduring" trend for the second half of November.
On another note, we had a fun day yesterday at my sister-in-law's house and at the Veteran's Day parade in Mesa. I enjoyed the high school marching bands, and the kids enjoyed the candy that was passed out!
Spencer's 2 month stats update:
Weight - 15 lbs. 10 oz. - just off the chart
Head Circumference - 16 cm. or in.? - average
Height - 26 1/2 inches - way off the chart
Summary: Spencer's head is average for his age, and his height and weight are off the chart. We have one BIG baby here!
I Do Now
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment