Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Living

I am so lucky to be a woman. My husband makes a living for our family. I get to make the living worthwhile. To me that means making our home a pleasant and enjoyable place to be. It means creating an atmosphere of love for one another. It means that I get to care for my husband and children, the ones I care most about in life. I am making a greater effort to greet my husband at the door when he comes home from work after working so hard for us all day long. He really has to deal with a lot at work. Many times very stressful situations arise that he has to work through and calm people down about. But at the end of the day, if he can come home and be surrounded by his cheerful wife, his happy children, and a comfortable home, it makes it all worthwhile. Not that it always turns out so perfectly, but at least that is the goal. Thank you for what you do Aaron!

4 comments:

Stephanie Abney said...

Sounds like a formula for success to me, Andrea ~ smart woman!!

Brad and Whitney said...

You're so great Andrea! That's a good reminder for those of us who need reminding at times. :) And yes, Mother Nature's Farm was really fun!! Just make sure you take PLENTY of water when you go because they have none available for customers there. Crazy! I thought we had enough, but we drank it up fast and the kids ended up super thirsty by the time we left. It was quite a hot day though.

Brad and Whitney said...

Andrea, I tagged you on my blog--take a look! :)

Anonymous said...

You're a nicer wife than me:) I do agree with you...it is so nice to be able to stay home with the kids all day!! We had so much fun with you guys on Sat. We should do it more often:)