It's a BOY! We are so excited to welcome another little boy to our family. Our pattern is keeping up perfectly for the moment, though I expect that it will not last forever. We can enjoy it for now however, and we are so glad that we have evened things up around here.
Aaron and I went to the ultrasound on Thursday afternoon, and everything looks really good. All 10 toes appear to be there, and everything was measuring perfectly.
A special thanks goes out to my AMAZING sister in law Christina for helping us out by watching our 3 kids on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons! She even rearranged her schedule on Thursday to help us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
We are still in the process of choosing a name, so no news on that yet.
I Do Now
1 week ago

6 comments:
Yay!! Congrats! That is perfect, two boy's, two girl's:)
That great! Congrats!
hooray for boys! how wonderful!
Congrats! (we're evening the score over here too) How fun!
That is pretty cool- the girl/boy thing you guys have going. Congrats!
hurray for boys!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment