My parents had Katie spend the night at their house, and Rebecca and Anson spent the night at their cousin Tate's house for his birthday party, so we had the house to ourselves. Then my in-laws took all of the kids the next day. We spent the time very industriously - we cleaned out our closet (7 or 9 trash bags full of stuff!), cleaned off the back patio and yard, and did miscellaneous errands. Aaron got his hair cut while I dropped off dry cleaning, then we had lunch at Subway. Sounds crazy, but I really enjoyed getting everything done on Saturday. I have been trying to get Aaron to get rid of some of his stuff forever, and finally we made some headway. Hooray! He had a hard time letting some of his stuff go, but I don't think he even remembers what he got rid of now. And our closet is a LOT cleaner!
I Do Now
1 week ago

3 comments:
happy anniversary!!! How wonderful!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!! I love that you guys had no kids, alone time, and you organized and ran errands! You are more productive than me:)
Haha! That comment under Stephanie was supposed to be mine! I'm on my Mom's computer, didn't know she was logged on:)
Post a Comment