I have been researching the candidates for the United States Congress the last few days. I did not know anything about a single one of the candidates beforehand. I have found through reading the candidate's statements that Sydney Hay's values, beliefs about the role of government in the lives of citizens, and her love and respect for the Founders of our great Country and Constitution most closely alignes with my beliefs. I support SYDNEY HAY for U.S. CONGRESS. Check out her website to see her views on the issues.
http://sydneyhayforcongress.com/Home.aspx
I Do Now
1 week ago

2 comments:
Way to be informed...I hate to admit this, but this year will be the first year I am actually voting...26 isn't too late, right? I am so embaressed that I have put it off this long.
I love that you get into the election and study each candidate! I don't know anyhting about them. I'm pretty sure you and I have the same political views, so I'll just vote for whomever you say is the best:)
Post a Comment