I was lucky enough to get my nails done REALLY fancy for Valentine's Day. Aaron's friend Angie invited me to her house to paint my nails the Tuesday before Valentine's Day. I was really surprised at how she did it. First she painted my nails pink. Then she added the white stripe on the side. The really interesting part was how she did the hearts. The white hearts on the pink polish were made by putting the white polish on a little plate that had the hearts engraved on it. Then she took a special stamper and transfered the hearts to my nails. I had never seen anything like it before! She did the same thing with the pink heart on the white stripe too. She even added on glitter to the little hearts. I have definitely never had my nails so fancy before! It was really fun.
Rebecca wanted her nails done too, and Angie was gracious enough to do her's as well. Rebecca loves butterflies, so of course she HAD to have those!
The really nice thing was that Angie's mom Paula was kind enough to watch ALL 3 kids while Angie painted my nails. Paula doesn't speak any english, and my kids don't speak spanish, but she sure must have done something right. My kids did NOT want to leave afterwards! I'm sure the cookies and juice helped! Angie has a 2 year old just younger than Anson, so they had a ball. Anson loves his toys. He has lots of trains and buzz lightyear, woody, and other toy story stuff. I'm hoping they'll want to do it again sometime soon? We sure had a great time!

1 comment:
wow! she did a great job!
Post a Comment