I'm so excited - Aaron is "sending" me to Education week at BYU in August! Doesn't sound so fun? I think it does!!! I will get to spend 3 wonderful days BY MYSELF! Plus I will actually get to learn things! I think almost every sentence so far has an exclamation point. Sorry!

I have really missed school. Probably sounds crazy. I seriously loved going to school. Elementary, Jr. High, High School, College - loved it. I love learning things. I have really missed going to classes and learning things the last 4 years. I can't say the whole 6 years since I graduated from BYU because I got my Real Estate License 4 years ago. I guess there are also the renewal classes I have taken since then, but I usually cram them all in a month or two (right before my license expires), and each class is only 3 hours. Most are pretty boring, but I've been to a few that I have really enjoyed.
So Education week is August 17-21. I'm thinking of going that Wednesday-Friday. If anyone is interested in going too, let me know! Did I mention I'm excited?

1 comment:
My dad did this a couple years ago for mother's day. He bought tickets to the Women's conference at BYU for my mom and my sisters. So we all got to go to UT with no kiddos and it was wonderful!! Have fun!
Post a Comment