We planted our garden last night (finally!). We tried to do it 2 or 3 weeks ago, but when we turned on the sprinklers, the ones in the garden wouldn't come on. Aaron tried it again last night, and lo and behold they worked! Hooray! So we turned the whole system on. Hopefully our grass will start getting green again too. Rebecca moved all of the toys off of the grass so they wouldn't get wet while Aaron and I planted the garden. Anson helped us by poking holes in the soil with his fingers and tryng to get the seeds in the hole.
Our ward was split on Sunday, though we won't officially meet as a new ward until this coming Sunday. We are still in 1st ward. We previously had about 650 members, and we are now down to about 320 (according to Aaron). If a ward dips down below 300, I think they reconsider the ward status. I hope that doesn't happen! We didn't gain any new people, just lost a LOT of people. They took the people that they moved out of our ward and created a new one with some of them (plus a few people from 2 other wards) and put the rest of the people with one of the smaller existing wards. We lost both of Anson's nursery leaders, our Relief Society President, and a lot of others. Aaron lost his ward mission assistant. Boohoo. It was really nice to have someone for him to fall back on. To lead meetings when he couldn't be there, make assignments, and even attend PEC or Ward Council if Aaron couldn't make it. We will miss everyone that moved to new wards!!!
I FINALLY got my hair cut last Friday. I seem to always put it off for some reason. I don't like getting it cut at all. I think it may have something to do with how frizzy it gets when it is allowed to air dry. Hate that. So I cut off at least 6 inches. And my hair is still below my shoulders. I was definitely over due for a cut. My head feels lighter already! Not sure if that is due to the lost hair or the lost brain cells from being pregnant though!
I'm still enjoying the exercise class. 3rd time going today. Go me! I am SUPER sore. Not sure how I'm going to make it through Thursday. It was sure a lifesaver to have the weekend to recover from last Tuesday and Thursday. Hopefully I'll be in great shape when I have this baby - or at least as close to having it as possible - and I'll lose everything as fast as I did with Rebecca. That would be really nice. I think it only took 2-3 weeks with her. Ah, to be 22 and having your first baby. I think it gets more difficult as you get older. I've been feeling more nauseous with this one than I did with any of the others. I think I'm pretty much past that now though. My friend Sawnya was really thoughtful and brought me some ginger snaps last week. They were so good and I think they helped get me through the last of the morning (all day this time!) sickness.
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comment:
I like your haircut! If you ever want to pawn kids off let me know. Your's are good, I'll take them! Anson could use the boys time!! Hope you're feeling good the rest of the time. Go you for doing the workout class while prego, it'd totally be me & chips ahoy on the couch if it were me.
Post a Comment