I found out a year or two ago that I have very messed up vision. One eye is near-sighted, while the other is far-sighted. I couldn't tell you which one is which though! Since I was having severe headaches earlier this year (like January, February, and March - everyday!), I decided to look into the vision again and see if glasses might help my headaches. I got my prescription, ordered my kid-size Hannah Montana brand glasses (I guess the women's size glasses were too big for my face), and started wearing the glasses.
It was really wierd and hard to wear them for the first day or two. Then I couldn't not wear them. My vision was all skewed when I didn't have them on. Then they started irritating my nose and ears. I was so done with that! Unfortunately, it didn't seem I would be able to stop wearing them now that I had started. What had I done?!?
Finally Aaron told me just to try not wearing them for a day or two (kind of hard if you have to drive anywhere - not seeing well on the road is NOT a good thing!). So I waited for a day when I wasn't doing much and did it. I stopped wearing the glasses, and I'm really glad I did. I don't think my headaches were connected with my eyes. My eyes compensate for each other. I use one more for reading and such, and the other more when I drive. It all works out. And I don't have the irritating glasses to wear all the time anymore. Hooray!

1 comment:
I had headaches while pregnant both times. Sometimes your eyes can strain a bit more durring pregnancy. I had my eyes checked before and after Devin was born and my eyes were totally different.
The glasses are cute on you though :)
Post a Comment