Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Musicals!

I love musicals. Aaron arranged a fun date night with some of his customers and his co-worker for this Friday night. We are going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, then to a play at Hale Center Theatre called April Ann. Doesn't sound that exciting to me, but you don't usually go wrong with a musical as far as I'm concerned! I guess the founders of the Hale Center Theatres wrote the play years ago and it is supposedly pretty popular at their theatres. I'll find out on Friday!

Aaron is taking Rebecca to another musical on Saturday night for their date. They are going to Gammage's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I'm babysitting some neighbor boys while they go, so that will at least keep Anson busy! I'll probably have my whole house sparkling by the time they get back that night. I love having kids over to play (at least kids that are old enough to play with my kids somewhat autonomously). I seriously get so much done when everyone is playing so nicely together!

I also bought our tickets to Wicked tonight. We are going on Thursday, July 23. Kind of crazy that we couldn't find a good Friday or Saturday night to go! It had to be a Thursday or we wouldn't have made it. I'm really excited for it!

1 comment:

September Chiste said...

One of my really really good friends, Nate Stuart, is in April Ann. Let me know how you like it!