Ok, so I think some thoughts are probably better left unsaid. Take this for example. While talking with my mom this afternoon, she asks me if I am going to have the Dr. do an ultrasound to check if I'm having twins. WHAT?!? Where on earth did that come from? So I ask.
"Oh, it just seems like you got bigger faster this time than the other times. This is your fourth though. Thats what I thought too when I was pregnant with the twins. Maybe it is just because its the fourth for YOU though."
Wow. Thanks mom. So evidently I'm pretty big. And now I have a very disturbing thought floating around in my mind. Twins?!? I don't THINK so! Can you imagine 5 kids 5 and under running around? I can't. I'm having a hard enough time thinking about 4 kids 5 and under. Can you imagine trying to go anywhere? Loading up 2 newborns, 1 toddler, 1 preschooler, and 1 kindergartener to make the daily trip to take Rebecca to school? And picking her up again? Talk about a nightmare! And what about a simple trip to the grocery store? Not so simple anymore, is it?
So I figure I better find a Dr. soon. And I mean fast. I don't know how long I can let this beast of a thought run around in my head without making me officially crazy. I really need to set my mind at ease about this. 1, I can handle. 2, and I'm not making any promises!
I Do Now
1 week ago

2 comments:
I got bigger faster with my fourth and even faster with this one. I think your body just remembers being pregnant only a year ago and knows all to well what to do. I had that same thought. It's very scarey to think of.
Oh goodness yeah that's definitely disturbing. I had a night mare a couple months ago, twins... worse...both girls. I think girls scare me more than twins, but it's obvious I'm a good mother to boys. certain genders fit each parent differently, and that's probably why God sends us who he does! Anyway, could it seem like that to your mom cuz you announced your pregnancy pretty much at the end of the 1st trimaster? I don't think you're big I think it's just a little bump and it's cute!!!!
Post a Comment